Cook on grill pan or outdoor grill
1. Burger Buns
2. A package of unseasoned ground beef
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing sauce
4. Pepper Jack Cheese
6. Banana Peppers
7. Red Onions
- Diced red onion into small pieces
- Toast burger buns on a small pan on the stove top or directly place on oven rack until lightly golden.
- First take your package of ground beef and split it into four equal burger patties.
- Next, put a tablespoon of Asian Zing sauce and put it on each one of the four patties.
- Mix the sauce into each patty with you hands and shape into an oval of medium thickness.
- Then cook each burger patty for about 5 minutes on each side, doing intervals of 2 minutes and 30 seconds, flipping back and forth to each side.
- When your burger is throughly cooked to the wellness of your liking, place a slide of pepper jack cheese on the burger while on the grill until melted.
- Once done cooking, place the burger patty on the buns (toasted), and then place your spinach, banana peppers, and chopped red onions on top of the burger, and ENJOY!